With the increased evolution of technology, mobile application development is not restricted to some standard platforms only. Behind the increased feasibility of using mobile applications, there are more flexible platforms and frameworks for building mobile apps. Native Script is one of them.
- Virtual DOM (Document Object Model, an application programming interface (API))
- Construction of templates
- Event handling (occurrence of action)
- Reactive and modifiable view components
- Computed Properties
- Focused core library
NativeScript-Vue is a Native Script plugin that allows the mobile app developer to use Vue.js for Native Script app development. The combination of NativeScript and Vue.js is a perfect pair for developing great mobile applications. There are two basic requirements before starting Native Script app development
- Working with few commands in Native Script CLI (command line interface) and basic working of iOS simulator and Android Virtual Devices.
- I am learning of Native Script user interface components.
Using NativeScript-Vue is a generic solution for the development of native mobile applications due to the following reasons.
- It is an excellent approach to experience web framework into a mobile user interface.
- It allows the developer to use the same syntax for everyday tasks like data binding and event handling.
- It is synchronous.
Preferring the NativeScript app development framework over other platforms because it provides significant scalability for businesses as there is no issue with multiple users on your application. It is highly adaptable as it allows integrating with big projects for front-end development. It does not have any copyrights concerns, as it is under the Massachusetts Institute of Technology license (MIT license), a permissive free software license.Gratitude yummi.club