Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometers (3.85 million square miles) making it the world’s second-largest country by total area. Canada’s capital is Ottawa, and its three largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal. Famous worldwide for its vast, untouched landscape, its blend of diverse cultures and multifaceted history, Canada is one of the world’s wealthiest countries and a major tourist destination renowned in the world.
English and French are the two official languages in Canada. All communications and services provided by the government are available in both languages. Most Canadians are functionally monolingual, although most part of the country has both English and French speakers. Only a quarter of Canadians are bilingual or multilingual. English is the dominant language in all provinces without Quebec, where French is dominant and actively spoken as the main language.
Canada has a popular position among the world’s leading study destinations. The most popular Canadian provinces for international students are British Columbia, Ontario, and Quebec, which are home to many of the top universities in Canada. A total of 26 universities in Canada feature in the QS World University Rankings.
2019, in which three are in the world’s top 50, with 11 more making the world’s top 300 universities.
Undergraduate degrees in Canada can take three or four years to complete, depending on the university administrative regulations. Postgraduate degrees can take one and three years to complete, depending on the type of degree. Different types of higher education providers in Canada include: universities that carry out scientific research and provide both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, community colleges and technical, applied arts or applied science schools which grant certificates, associate’s degrees, diplomas, and bachelor’s degrees.
Facilitating almost a large portion of a million worldwide students, Canada is known to offers an excellent education at moderate cost with degrees that are globally recognized. Add to it, an amazing personal satisfaction, massive post-study work and immigration opportunities Canada stand apart as a well-known nation to consider among Indian students.
In Canada, you’ll find incredibly warm and inviting individuals who originate from different ethnic gatherings with different cultures, societies, and ways of life. The multicultural diversity in Canada promotes unity, and peaceful environment like no other nation you will discover a great deal of Indians studying, working and living here. You can likewise enjoy and experience festivals and customs, for example, NHL Hockey, The Montreal International Jazz Festival, Canada Day Celebrations, Pride Toronto, and Celebration of Light, etc.
The Canadian Government gives a chance to every single Indian student to consider in the country however as an essential, you’ll need to acquire a Study Permit and a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV). This isn’t a visa, it’s a grant or a record given by the Citizen and Immigration (CIC) which permits you to get an education in Canada. You will likewise require a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) for your entry in Canada.
Documents required for a study permit
- An acknowledgment letter from your training organization, and a valid passport identification or travel record
- Demonstrate that you have enough cash to pay for your education costs, everyday costs for yourself and any relatives who accompany you to Canada, and return transportation for yourself and any relative.
- Be a decent resident with no criminal record and not be a hazard to the security of Canada (you may need to give a police authentication)
- Be healthy (you may need to finish a clinical test)
- You will likewise be required to show up for an individual meeting at the Canadian international office.
- Documentation of a Canadian financial balance in your name, if cash has been moved to Canada
- A bank draft in convertible cash
- Verification of installment of educational cost and convenience expenses
- A letter for the individual or foundation giving your funding.
- Verification of financing paid from inside Canada on the off chance that you have a scholarship or are tried out a Canadian-supported instructive program
- English test requirement IELTS.
You can visit us where we can guide you how to go about the entire visa process at our head office NEW DELHI 71/4 Shivaji Marg Najafgarh RoadPh.: +911149230000 or visit www.admissify.com