Female infertility is an issue that women across the world face and have been facing throughout ages. Many are okay with the concept of not bearing a child today, but it was often looked down upon in older times. Women experienced social pressure and often didn’t take the right measures to cure infertility.
But with progression in science and medicine, there are many ways in which female infertility can be treated. You can treat female fertility using Ovidac 5000 from Generic Island In its reliable and easy way.
● This can be done with an over the counter kit, which indicates the progesterone level in your blood after ovulation and can also predict if you are ovulating or not.
Ovarian Reserve Testing
● This tells one about the quality and quantity of eggs in the woman’s ovary.
It detects abnormalities in the uterine cavity and fallopian tubes, which are essential parts of the woman’s reproductive system.
● Ultrasound tests for the pelvis, uterine cavity, and fallopian tubes are done to detect any abnormalities that come out through imaging.
The treatment, however, depends on your age, the cause of infertility, personal choices, and also on how long one has been infertile.
The woman and the partner, along with other family members, should be in full support of the process because it is quite time consuming and requires patience. Most treatments of infertility now involve the restoration of fertility through surgery or medication. Or, it also consists of taking the help of advanced techniques to help one get pregnant.
● The first attempt is mostly made through fertility restoration drugs such as gonadotropins, clomiphene citrate, letrozole, metformin, etc.
● Fertility restoration is another way to go about treating infertility. Either of the two kinds of surgeries are mostly undertaken: tubal surgeries or laparoscopic surgeries. These are done to correct any abnormalities or sometime also to clear out fluid from any sac or tube.
● However, providing reproductive assistance has become the most commonly used way of treating female infertility. It is done using intrauterine insemination or IUI, where thousands of sperms are positioned in the uterus close to the time of ovulation in the woman’s body.
● IVF is also very commonly used where matured egg cells are put together with a man’s sperm in the dish in a laboratory. The embryo is then transferred back to the uterus for it to develop and mature. The IVF cycle usually requires many weeks and involves a lot of sittings. It also means frequent blood tests, along with hormonal injections.
You should always consult your doctor to know about the side effects if any of the treatments that you are going through. Attain complete knowledge of the proceedings, the after-effects, the costing, and the time you need to put in for this treatment. You should be informed entirely before starting the procedure so that no surprises come your way in the journey.
Also, speak to others who have gone through a similar procedure before so that you can get the actual nitty-gritty of the process that is often missed out when being communicated to by a professional. Once entirely sure, go ahead with the treatment and enjoy the joy of parenthood!