When it comes to air conditioners, there are split and window variants that you may be aware of. However, you may also have heard about another type that is gaining quite a popularity in India – the inverter AC.
An inverter Haier AC or any other branded one is an energy-efficient type that helps you save 20-25% on conventional ACs.
But what about a dual inverter AC – have you heard about it yet? If not, then this post is for you to know about it and its advantages over standard inverter air conditioners. Read on!
What is a dual inverter AC?
A dual inverter AC is an updated version of the normal inverter air conditioner. It has been designed considering the ever-increasing temperature in India during summers.
With scorching temperature, a normal AC needs to be kept working, leading to higher power bills. Hence, there was always a demand for the launching of a powerful AC that may not only cool the room faster but without consuming larger power units. And it is where a dual inverter AC fits the picture.
A dual inverter AC complies with the latest ISEER Rating System (Indian Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio). It is a modern system of rating for inverter technology based appliances such as ACs and more.
How does a dual inverter AC work?
The dual inverter AC runs on a variable speed with dual rotary motor and the extensive rotational frequency. With the dual inverter AC in action, it cools a room faster, runs quietly and is made to last long. Unlike the traditional split Haier AC and more, the compressor of dual inverter AC constantly adjusts its compressor in comparison to normal inverter AC. This way, it assists the AC system to work without operation issues and save more energy.
What are the advantages of buying a dual inverter AC?
- Cools down your room much faster
- Runs without any noise and does not affect your sleep
- Adjusts the room temperature without straining the AC compressor
- Maintains the desired room temperature without being affected by temperature fluctuations in the room
- Saves more energy
- ISEER Rating System and saves more on the monthly electricity bills
What are the best dual inverter AC models to consider buying in India?
At present, only LG and Onida are manufacturing dual inverter ACs in India, and you can compare their models and buy one as per your preferences and budget. Take a look:
- LG 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split Dual Inverter AC
- Capacity – 1.5 ton
- Power consumption – 1740 W
- Condenser coil – Copper to provide energy-efficient and best cooling performance
- Auto-restart feature
- Dual Cool Technology
- Sleep mode
- Smart diagnosis system to check troubleshoot any the machine directly by using the LG Smart ThinQ app on your mobile phone
- Active energy control
- Himalaya Cool Technology for super-fast cooling like the Himalayas
- Cools even at 52 degrees Celsius
- Monsoon Comfort Technology
- Auto clean mode
- 3 Star BEE Rating 2019
The cost of this LG dual inverter AC in India is around Rs.35,500.
- Onida 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split Dual Inverter AC
- Capacity – 1.5 ton
- Power consumption – 1820 W
- Copper condenser coil to help you save big on power bills and provide quality cooling without issues
- Auto-restart mode
- Dual rotary heavy-duty compressor
- Rapid cooling
- 4-way swing
- Filter cleaning reminder
- Sleep mode
- 3 Star BEE Rating 2020
You can bring home this Onida dual inverter AC in India at around Rs.27,000.
The concept and benefits of the dual inverter AC are now discussed. You can go ahead and bring home the new technology if you want to enjoy proper cooling without high costs.